Nissan Tire Center
Lang Nissan at Mission Bay Tire Center
At Lang Nissan at Mission Bay, we believe that tires are an investment and that they should last you their predicted lifespan. But sometimes flats happen, and we understand that, too. This is why we offer our Road Hazard Coverage to help cover the cost of any damage that your tires may incur.
It is no secret that your tires are an important factor in getting you from point A to point B. With so many different factors such as your tire pressure, tread and road conditions, it is essential to go to a tire center you can trust.
Signs Your Nissan Needs New Tires:
- The Penny Test – A common way to check your tire health is by placing a penny with Lincoln’s head down in the tread. If you can see the top of his head, your tread is worn and tires should be replaced.
- Have you had your tires for five years or more? If so, it’s likely time to retire them for a fresh new set.
- If you’re skidding when nailing your brakes, or notice sliding, it is time to replace them.
The tire center here at Lang Nissan at Mission Bay is filled with factory-trained technicians, genuine Nissan parts, advanced diagnostics and competitive prices. We value our customers and will match any tire price. We will even refund the difference if our customers find a better price within 30 days from the original purchase.
With so many new vehicles constantly coming out, our team stays up-to-date with any changes and training to make sure we’re providing our customers with the best possible service for their vehicle. By coming to our certified dealership, you’re working with a service department that has proprietary information on all Nissans, which means we can effectively diagnose and repair yours, using information other tire shops do not have access to.
Our familiarity with each Nissan model allows us to be able to pinpoint problems more quickly and accurately than others. It only makes sense to go somewhere that knows all of the ins and outs of your specific make and model.
Lang Nissan at Mission Bay Service Center Amenities
- Comfortable Customer Lounge
- Vending Machines
- Certified Nissan Technicians
- Rental Cars Available
- Genuine OEM Nissan Parts
- Knowledgeable Service Advisors